Dear Hymas Family,
Welcome to the Blog titled "Family Ties". I've set this up as a place where we can log on and share information while Mom & Dad are in Korea. The Thomas clan has been using one while my parents are in the Philippines and it is a great (and inexpensive) way to stay in touch -- almost "real time".
We'll add family members as we get their email addresses or find they are interested. Keep in mind a weblog (blog) will have a wide range of users. Sometimes a blog can be for sharing special experiences and sometimes it for less reverent discussions/events. Just keep in mind it is not a private letter and we all need to be a little sensitive and sometimes thick-skinned.
As you get better you'll figure out how to fancy-up your text format and even post pictures. Generally you'll come to www.blogger.com and login to create a blog....or if you just want to view what others have posted, you can simply go to www.hvhymas.blogspot.com. Some folks like to log on every day. I typically check it once a week to catch up on family news. Feel free to use it how you choose. If you have questions, my email is j64thomas@comcast.net
So.....have fun!
Jeff
Family Ties
This is the Harold and Marie Hymas family Weblog (blog) to be used by grandparents, parents and children to aid in communication while they are serving in Korea. Blog away!

2 Comments:
Jeff,
How do we add our children? They would probably be more likely to enjoy this blog than they do myfamily.com. Do they have to be invited? Thanks!
Dear Nancy I cn't use Blog until you remove that obscene picture of my beautiful daughter that greets me every time Iopen it up. I'll watch for something to happen then know I'm doing this right Love Dad
Post a Comment
<< Home