Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Hello Family!

Although I have kept up on the bloggings of everyone, I have never been able to post anything. I have never had rights. Well, Uncle Jeff invited me (good man with a good name) and now I have rights. It feels good to belong. Good luck to everyone and keep the bloggings coming so we know what is going on with everyone.

Oh yeah, I am still at Westminster College. I will be here until end of May. Until then, I will go back down to St. George where Jared and I with the father (no pun intended) are going to start up a business making digital printed shirts and custom stuffed animals (like build-a-bear but cheaper, yet better). So, here is a small plug for the future MadCo Inc. --if you want a custom designed shirt with your picture or design on it, special animal for your loved ones, or both, give us a call, they make great gifts ;)-- Back to my life...I have no girlfriends or anything special yet...can't say that I haven't tried, but the game isn't as easy as they think it is.
I am enjoying life. I have some good friends, I love school and I am working hard, and of course, the extended/mmediate/future family makes living worth it, right?

So I got some things going for me, which is nice. I see the rest of the family seems to be doing well also. Blessed are we...

Take care.

Jeffrey B. Madsen

1 Comments:

At 3:58 AM, Blogger hvmch said...

The "game" is never easy...persistance wins the game! We'll keep in mind "MadCo." Happy you are aboard!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home