Anna Steel
Hellloooo Family-
Jeffrey B here with a pretty sweet blog. Upon Grandma Sue's request, I am posting this picture of this cute little girl to introduce to you (if you haven't already met) to the newest member of our family, Anna Steel. Pleas click on any of the above text to see a full size image.
Itn't she cute? Momma Julie sent this picture to us and my mom started crying. She just loved the quote that went along with this pic. Yeah, I think it is pretty special too.
Well, Hope everyone is doing well. I am looking forward to a best-seller from Grandma and Grandpa. I can see it now - New York Times says "Family Ties could very well be the most family inspiring book in the history of our being." Well...maybe not that prestigious, but I am sure that I will be a big fan. Good luck grandparents.
Take care of eachother....
Jeffrey B

1 Comments:
THANKS JEFF for making available to the family the picture of our newest member and Yes, she is a "cutie", don't you agree family?
The Lord certainly blesses us with his most beautiful and special spirits. Anna, you are beautiful and we are so thankful your parents through love brought more love into the family.
Jeff, with supporters of our book from our grandchildren it couldn't help but be the most important book written on "Family Ties". Thanks for being our fan!
Post a Comment
<< Home