Monday, November 14, 2005

Famiily Christmas Lunch 2

Dear Family,

Sorry about the false alarm on the last post. I hit the enter button just a little bit too quickly!

Now about the Family Christmas Lunch at the Lion House. The lunch is scheduled for Saturday, December 31st at 11:00 am. I may have told a few of you that we were going to have to change the day because the Lion House didn't have any other events scheduled for that day, but they have called back and said that there is now a wedding ceremony and dinner scheduled for the 31st so they will be able to accomodate us.

We hope everyone is still planning on this. If you are not going to be able to attend, please let me know asap. Oh, and don't forget your gift. I am not sure what the rotation is, so if anyone knows, a reply would be appreciated.

Have a good day. Hang on and have fun, the holiday season is just beginning.

Debbie

8 Comments:

At 1:57 AM, Blogger hvmch said...

Happy to see you using the blog for family events. Hope all of you read it...little dubious because noone answered questions ask three weeks ago.

 
At 2:10 AM, Blogger hvmch said...

2005 Christmas
Mom/Dad have Dave/Jan
Dave/Jan have Dan/Ann
Dan/Ann have Ed/Debbie
Ed/Debbie have Susan/Mike
Susan/Mike have Nancy/Jeff
Nancy/Jeff have Mom/Dad

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Ed & Deb said...

Thanks for the response. We should all now have our Christmas shopping straight! As for the questions asked a few weeks ago, we discussed the cabin items when we went out to dinner. I think Jared and Jeff were going up to winterize the cabin and we discussed getting the propane tank filled. Dan and Ann would know more about that.

As for Trent, he is still in the Bronx and doing great. He is a District Leader as well as training a new greenie. His name is Elder McPhie and he went to Olympus High. We can hardly believe that Trent has been gone 15 months and the downhill slide is sliding fast and sometimes seems a little bit out of control.

Hope all is well in Seoul.

Debbie

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger Dan and Gram said...

Concerning the cabin; Jeff got the propane tank filled with money that everyone contributed. He also went up the weekend of the 20th and will winterize it. I believe that the Madsen family will be using it during the holidays as well while they are up for the Christmas lunch.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Ed & Deb said...

Any one else out there planning on coming to the Christmas lunch? So far I have Dan and Ann and us!

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Dan and Gram said...

Debbie,
I have spoken to both Sue and Nancy, and I think both are planning on coming. Nancy called to check for sure if it was on.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger hvmch said...

Wish we could respond to be there!!!

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger Ed & Deb said...

Gosh,

i think all you have to do is post a comment about food and everyone responds! Thanks for the comments. I will get in touch with Dave and then order food! We are looking forward to it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home