Sunday, May 22, 2005

Way to go Tyler! He officially graduated from Fort Collins High School (home of the Lambkins) with a 4.0 GPA. There were 565 graduates in his class. Tyler will be heading off to BYU-I this fall and has plans to become a dentist. He's been doing an internship in a dental office this past semester and taking some med prep classes at the local college...so he thinks he knows what he wants to study. He'll leave for a mission sometime next year. We're really proud of him!!

2 Comments:

At 11:22 PM, Blogger hvmch said...

Dear Tyler,
What is a tiger like you doing among all of those lampkins? Congradulations, I am so proud of you this day. Your grandmother has gone shopping, so I use the word proud as the best word to express how I feel.
Love, Grandpa

 
At 11:43 PM, Blogger hvmch said...

Hi Tyler, I just returned from shopping and grandpa showed me your graduation picture. Wow, it has really happened...we were thinking of you all day yesterday knowing this event was taking place. Graduating with a 4.0gpa is fantastic and to me your accomplishment in performing "Sonata Pathetique" (sp.?) is awesome. I always wanted to get that piece to a performance ability but, it never happened. So pleased for your steadfastness in your goals. Congradulations! Love, Meme

 

Post a Comment

<< Home