New arrival
I know it has been posted that Lisa had her baby on November 15th, but I thought I would add a couple of details. She weighed 9 lbs. and will be named Sara Marie. She will be blessed on December 24th in Bountiful (Lisa and Trevor will be here for the holidays). She is a beautiful, little(?) girl and looks just like she fits in with the other children. She especially looks like Adam. I had a wonderful trip to stay with Lisa and family. It's hard to leave that little baby--she just fits in her grandma's arms. I'm sure glad they are coming to Utah soon!

2 Comments:
Soooo happy to have you report on SARA MARIE, we think that is a beautiful name for such a special new granddaughter for you and "great" for us. We too are happy they will be here for the Christmas holidays and what a great day to have her blessed.
ATTENTION FAMILY;
Special request!!!...PLEASE send us the mailing addresses of your married children that have moved this past year and their telephone numbers ASAP Thanks.
TO THOSE of YOU who DO NOT know the family name you have for Christmas this year...here it is: MOM/DAD have Dan/Ann: David/Jan have Ed/Debbie: Dan/Ann have Susan/Mike: Ed/Debbie have Nancy/Jeff: Susan/Mike have Mom/Dad: Nancy/Jeff have David/Jan
Post a Comment
<< Home